I have hardly blogged at all this year, something that I should probably take a look at when it comes to new year's resolutions.
In the meantime I will leave you with my top ten list of top ten things in 2010 and wish you a very happy remainder of the year. I probably did this far too early as I'm sure there will be plenty more lists to link to coming up, see you in 2011.
- Google Zeitgeist top tens for 2010, with a really nice summary video of what the world searched for this year
- The ten most searched for terms on Guardian.co.uk, shows wikileaks at number one
- Top ten semantic web products of 2010 from RWW, 2010 was a good year for linked data, which we made a start on at the Guardian
- Top ten twitter trends for 2010, I am going to make the wild prediction that 'vuvuzela' doesn't come up in the 2011 list.
- Top ten start-ups of 2010 from RWW. Some really great products in there, my personal favourites are the flipboard ipad app and Instagram for the iphone.
- The Rough Trade albums of 2010, always a great list even if everything isnt to my taste and broken bells didnt make the top ten which they of course should have.
- Top ten youtube videos of 2010 - um speechless
- Strictly speaking there are 11 items in this list of Trendwatching.com's 11 trends for 2011, although I was slightly depressed to see 'acts of kindness' demoted to being a zeitgeisty trend. Anyway some interesting things in there, sort of.
- OK, so there are also 11 key facts on this Mobile Future mobile review of the year and some great mobile stats in the video. I still cant believe that US teenagers send an average of 3,339 texts per month.
- Right that's quite enough of that, I've run out - how about this post?